leaving home



This photo titled 'Leaving home' was taken on a city walkabout on my birthday this year and uploaded on Flickr here on July 10.

It had zero views right up to 5 Nov and then quite suddenly, all my Flickr notifications in the past week have been on this pic.

The current stats for this pic stand at:
- 108 views
- 12 favourites
- 6 comments
- added to 2 pools
- added to 1 gallery

And all these happened in the 10 days between 6 and 16 Nov. I am not a hotshot photographer and rarely see any activity on my photostream so I got quite curious as to what triggered the sudden interest in this particular photo. Hence I went and did some analysis on the stats.

So... I discovered it went on the Flickr Blog here on 6 Nov, here on 11 Nov and here on 12 Nov! What a pleasant surprise. Man, I am actually smiling at this.

2 comments:

flyaway said...

*applause* ^.^V

JT said...

*clap clap*

take a bow!